What are your qualifications?
- MA (Honours) Integrative Psychotherapy
- BA (Honours) Counselling Psychotherapy
- EMDR Certificate (specialised trauma training)
- Coping with Conflict Certificate (Theatre of the Oppressed)
- MA (Honours) Drama and Theatre Studies
- BA (Honours) Drama and Theatre Studies
Are you insured?
Yes, I am insured by Psychologist Protection Society.
Are you licenced/accredited by the professional body?
Yes. I am a fully accredited member of the Irish Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
Which local areas do you cover?
I cover Shannon, County Clare.
I also offer online and telephone counselling sessions for all clients via Zoom video session.
What are your areas of expertise?
- Low self- esteem
- Loneliness and isolation
- Self harm
- Suicidal tendencies
- Grief and Loss
- Recent trauma
- Childhood trauma
- Relationship, family or work conflict
- Anger issues
- Health Issues
- Cultural Issues
Can I meet with you before sending referrals to you?
Yes. I would be delighted to organise an online meeting via Zoom or equivalent.